Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update 7/17

Our Sales Rep verified the fireplace as built was not as we optioned it so they are re-doing it which is awesome but terrifying because I'm not sure how all of that works and it looks like it's going to be quite a task....hoping for no delays.

Also, we realized the roof over the exterior roof framing of the fireplace was off-set. The PM is going to have this addressed.

Brick masons said they should be done with the brick and front steps tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that (it's not supposed to rain...yay!)

Our PM told us that next week we should see the Kitchen Cabinets in and I believe he also said the molding would be in place. Also, next week they will start grading, build the deck and move the garage steps to the back wall of the garage.

A lot of stuff is supposed to go down next week so I'm super excited (but also still nervous lol!)





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they are fixing things to your liking! That's very important, I mean yeah things can go wrong but they should be accountable for it!

    Yep, next week is going to be very exciting for you....can't wait for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete