Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome

Thank you for viewing my blog. This is the first blog I have created so work with me here =)

In trying to determine which builder to go with I searched the internet a lot and came across a few blogs showing the progress & concerns experienced and I found it very helpful so I thought I would try it out.

My husband and I decided to go with Ryan Homes as our builder. We looked at a few different floor plans but we really wanted a master down and the Lincolnshire seemed to fit the bill. We were nervous because there wasn't a built model of it yet so we were really just going off the floor plan when we decided to proceed.

We contracted in late February 2013 on a lot in Norman Pointe - Denver, NC. The lot we chose overlooks a beautiful home with a great view of the lake behind it so I fell in love with the lot. The only issue seemed to be how we were going to get the lot to work for my husbands low riding sports car (we're hoping they will grade the lot to ensure no rubbing!)

I hope you enjoy the blog and find it informative. Since I am catching up on what has happened from the start until now there isn't much to the timeline so I apologize.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Hey Guys!!

    Welcome to the blogging community!!! I was looking for you for quite some time now! :-) I was like where are the Lincolnshires?!?!? :D

    Anyways, glad we got in touch! And looks like you've made some much progress already!!! I LOVE your selections!! You'll have a gorgeous home...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. We lived in NC for a few years while my husband went to law school. Enjoy the process. It is quite a roller coaster ride.
    www.romeiswheretheheartis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's early on and I can already see that hah.

      Delete