Saturday, June 15, 2013

Updates 6/14/2013

We left the house late on the 13th. By 3pm or so on the 14th my husband went to the lot to find almost all of the rough plumbing done, shingles delivered and the fireplace in place. I dropped by later that night and took some pics - they are pretty boring as they are only of pipes but figured oh well (most of these pictures I post for my Dad so he can see what's going on from a distance - he was in construction all his working life so he's really interested in this stuff!).

I was excited to see it looked like they plumbed the Bonus room bath according to our most recent change order (we changed the tub to a shower in the bonus) but it looks like they may have delivered one tub incorrectly - the PM emailed me back to let me know they are delivering the correct one Monday.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see progress isn't it? Your home is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete